Saturday, February 23, 2013

Moving soon . . .

Since this site will soon be 'moved' into the Contemporary Painters of Washington I am blogging on both so if you visited the new site you will pretty much see the same thing . . .

I've been busy the last couple of weeks getting ready for a show that just opened in the 'Manic Moon and More' Gallery in Spokane, WA.  Because of that I haven't blogged like I should have so hopefully I will try and make up for that by posting 2 of the pieces I just did for the show. 

I tried something new and did a set of 4 horses (which I've never done before).  I enjoyed the change and can see the potential of adding more to the series.

Hope you enjoy them . . .
'Indecision'
10 x 10 x 1.5"  Mixed Media Collage on Canvas

'Shy Boots'
10 x 10 x 1.5"  Mixed Media Collage on Canvas
For more information on these please visit my website here

No comments:

Post a Comment